- Not pursuing your goals during the pandemic is good for your mental health
People who shelved their long-term goals during the pandemic were better able to avoid anxiety and depression, according to a new study.
- Health inequity may drive higher symptom burden in childhood cancer survivors
Childhood cancer survivors who experience health equity issues, such as a lack of health insurance or education, are also more likely to have a higher burden […]
- Could greater prescription of medical cannabis be a solution to the opioid crisis?
Medical cannabis could be an important alternative to opioids when managing pain, a new study of thousands of patients concludes.
- Blood test could predict who is likely to get long COVID
A blood test taken at the time of COVID-19 infection could predict who is most likely to develop long COVID, suggests a new small-scale study led […]
- Set up reserve lab capacity now for faster response to the next pandemic, say researchers
Researchers say a “human bottleneck,” due to historical cuts in public health funding, delayed the UK’s scale-up of COVID-19 testing in the early stages of the […]