- US booster shots start, even as millions remain unprotected
The U.S. launched a campaign to offer boosters of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine to millions of Americans on Friday even as federal health officials stressed the real […]
- Israel says US booster plan supports its own aggressive push
Israel is pressing ahead with its aggressive campaign of offering coronavirus boosters to almost anyone over 12 and says its approach was further vindicated by a […]
- When it comes to communication skills—maybe we’re born with it?
From inside the womb and as soon as they enter the world, babies absorb information from their environment and the adults around them, quickly learning after […]
- National task force recommends removing race from kidney function equation
A national task force announced Thursday that it is recommending the immediate implementation of a new diagnostic equation for measuring kidney function, which advocates say will […]
- Pandemic slows for fourth week
The coronavirus pandemic continued to slow down for a fourth week in a row around the world.